Our data structure is how we name and organize different types of data in our system. Below is a graphical overview of our data structure. It can be a lot to grasp at first but will become intuitive once you run a few proposals
Data Types in Energy Toolbase:
- Lead: contains general & contact info about your customer. A Lead is the highest level of hierarchy in our system. (ex: Johnson Supply Company)
- Contact Log: contains contact date, notes, and more so you can keep a log each time you contact your customer.
- Meter: contains information specific to one of your Lead’s physical locations. This could be a specific building or a specific meter (ex: HQ Building - main meter).
- Energy Use Profile: contains all the info about the utility, rate schedule, usage, and billing on a specific meter (ex: Main meter, green button data file, 8/1/15 – 8/1/16).
- Proposal: the Proposal is where the user defines all of the project inputs, like system cost, equipment type, financing transaction type, etc. The user can create an unlimited number of Proposals under a given Lead. A Proposal can include one or many Meters(ex: PV Only - full offset system).
- Document: a Document is an output file used to present a Proposals’ analysis. A Document can be a customer-facing proposal, a contract, or an internal report. Users can create as many Documents as they want for a given Proposal (ex: ETB legacy template).