View - Document Templates
From the 'More' drop-down menu on the top navigation, a user can select ‘View All Document Templates’ to view a list of all Documents listed in their account. Note: Energy Toolbase has preloaded a number of “ETB Legacy” Document Templates (Commercially Structured), in order to mimic the different variations of proposals relating to different project structures.
On the ‘View All Documents Templates’ screen, users can either 'Create', ‘Edit’, ‘Copy’ or ‘Deactivate’ a Document. When copying a Document Template, the new name will be the identical name with a “ – Copy” after the name.
- Activated: whether the document is active in company accounts
- Name: Name of the Document, as listed in our database
- Description: summary description of the Document
- Number of Facilities(a.k.a. Meters): number of reference-able Facilities (1, 2, 3, 4 or dynamic)
- Number of Incentives: number of reference-able Facilities (1, 2, 3, 4 or dynamic)
- Number of Transactions: number of reference-able Facilities (1, 2, 3, 4 or dynamic)