The Dashboard is the homepage of the Energy Toolbase platform. It serves as the jumping-off point to access different types of resources.
Sections of the Dashboard:
- Top-Navigation: Drop-down menus: 'Leads', 'Proposals', Utility Rates', and 'More'. Each of these menus provides the ability to Create and/or View all. Personal Access: 'My Profile’ & additional platforms
- Top-Navigation: Icons: dashboard: returns to the dashboard from anywhere on the platform; settings icon: company settings.
- Leads Overview: summary of ‘Leads’ by rating types
- View Proposals: displays all proposals or deleted proposals. Users can click directly into the ‘Lead,’ ‘Proposal’ or ‘Document.’
- Quick Links: jump directly into our most common sections within the Help Center.
- Training Webinars: see availability and register for an upcoming live training webinar.
- ETB Updates: Twitter feed where we post messages, notifications, and outage reports, specifically intended for currently active users of Energy Toolbase.